To provide thorough theory and practical training in the operation of Forward Tipping Dumpers, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical tests.
A09 Forward Tipping Dumper Training Course Content:
- Carrying out pre start and running checks
- Set the Dumper for site & road travel
- Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough undulating ground both loaded & unloaded
- Travel up & down substantial inclines loaded & unloaded
- Position dumper to receive loads
- Comply with loading procedures
- Discharge loads into trenches & over edges
- Place machine in and out of service condition
- Explain loading and unloading procedures on & off of Transporter
Prior Requirement / Prerequisites:
In order to be eligible to undertake CPCS Dumper testing, candidates must have achieved the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within 2 years.
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- Cannock, Staffordshire
- Birmingham, Midlands
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Reading, Berkshire
- Falmouth, Cornwall
- Customer site (must meet CPCS specifications)
CITB Grant Available?
Yes - please speak to one of our advisors should you require any further information, what’s more TUTS will even assist in claiming any CITB grants available to you.
You may also be interested in…
"An extremely professional, knowledgeable team with a unique approach to Construction Training"
Balfour Beatty UK
'First for Construction Training in the UK'