“First for Construction, Health & Safety Training in the UK''
Do you have a question for the TUTS team? Call...
Who is the course for?
Essential training for anyone who will be disturbing, removing or performing tasks with Non-Licensable Asbestos–Containing Materials (ACM’s). Delegates who complete our expertly designed course are legally & safely able to work with Notifiable Non-Licensed ACM’s including corrugated roof sheets, cement soffits, down pipes & soil stacks, Artex ceilings, Marley floor tiles, etc. Our training covers full removal of these items as well as ancillary tasks such as drilling, cutting & repair work.
Fully up to date with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 (CAR 2012).
Our course incorporates IATP Asbestos Awareness, which is a mandatory pre-requisite. This means you do not have to spend extra time and money on two separate courses.
What’s more, we are able to tailor the training to match your exact business requirements & provide you with the means to be in full compliance with HSE regulations.
- properties of asbestos and its effects on health, including its interaction with smoking,
- types of products or materials likely to contain asbestos,
- operations which could result in asbestos exposure and the importance of preventive controls to minimise exposure,
- safe work practices, control measures, and protective equipment,
- purpose, choice, limitations, proper use and maintenance of respiratory protective equipment,
- emergency procedures,
- hygiene requirements,
- decontamination procedures,
- waste handling procedures,
- medical examination requirements, and
- control limit and the need for air monitoring,
- practical work
- competency Test
Duration: 1 day