“First for Construction, Health & Safety Training in the UK''
This course is for you if you’re considering, or already have, supervisory responsibilities.
This courseis endorsed by Build UK (formerly the UKCG United Kingdom Contractors Group) as the standard training for all supervisors working on UKCG sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Prior Requirement / Prerequisites:
Candidates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
Assessment and exams:
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations. Candidates will be continuously assessed and are required to successfully complete a multiple-choice test.
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate. This qualification must be renewed every five years
Duration: 2 Days
- Customers Site
- Nationwide Venues Available
CITB Grant Available?
Yes - please speak to one of our advisors should you require any further information.
You may also be interested in…
Do you have a question for the TUTS team? Call...