To provide thorough theory and practical training in the operation of 180 Excavators, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical tests.
A12 Excavator 180 Training Course Content:
- Operating the machinery to a minimum standard
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Siting the machine safely and efficiently
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
- The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
- All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
- How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
- How to interpret the information provided by level pegs, profiles and so on
- What routine adjustments and plant servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out
Prior Requirement / Prerequisites:
In order to be eligible to undertake CPCS A12 Excavator 180 testing, candidates must have achieved the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within 2 years.
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- Cannock, Staffordshire
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Reading, Berkshire
- Falmouth, Cornwall
CITB Grant Available?
Yes - please speak to one of our advisors should you require any further information, what’s more TUTS will even assist in claiming any CITB grants available to you.
You may also be interested in…
"An extremely professional, knowledgeable team with a unique approach to Construction Training"
Balfour Beatty UK
'First for Construction Training in the UK'