To provide thorough theory and practical training in the operation of CPCS A33 Agricultural Tractor, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical tests.
A33 Agricultural Tractor Training Course Content:
- Name and explain the purpose of principle plant components, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturers requirements as per the handbook, and relevant regulations/legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Configure and set for site and highway travel
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, inclines and level surfaces with mounted and trailed implements
- Manoeuvre the plant equipment in confined spaces with trailed and mounted implements
- Attach and set trailed implements ready for work
- Attach and set mounted implements ready for work
- Attach and set power take-off drives ready for work
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Operate a mounted or power-driven implement
- Remove and store trailed and mounted implements
- Carry out plant shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
Prior Requirement / Prerequisites:
In order to be eligible to undertake CPCS testing, candidates must have achieved the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within 2 years.
The duration of this course is subject to a variety of factors including candidate experience and prior tuition received, delegate numbers, site restrictions etc. Given this, TUTS don't adopt a 'one size fits all' approach to our course delivery. Please speak to one of our trusted advisors to determine a delivery package that's specific to you and/or your business.
- Customer Site (Training Only)
- Corby, Northamptonshire (Training & Testing)
- Cannock, Staffordshire (Training & Testing)
- Birmingham, Midlands (Training & Testing)
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire (Training & Testing)
- Reading, Berkshire (Training & Testing)
- Falmouth, Cornwall (Training & Testing)
CITB Grant Available?
Yes - please speak to one of our advisors should you require any further information, what’s more TUTS will even assist in claiming any CITB grants available to you.
You may also be interested in…
"An extremely professional, knowledgeable team with a unique approach to Construction Training"
Balfour Beatty UK
'First for Construction Training in the UK'