To provide thorough theory and practical training in the operation of the HiAb Lorry Loader, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical tests.
A36 Lorry Loader HiAb Training Course Content:
- Carrying out pre start and running checks of the carrier vehicle & lifting appliance
- Configure the lorry loader & carrier vehicle for site & road travel
- Manoeuvre the carrier vehicle into position in order to carry out lifting exercises
- Set up carrier vehicle to carry out lifts at minimum & maximum radii
- Load plant vehicle in accordance with industry practices
- Secure loads on vehicle bed in accordance with industry practices
- Remove and reattach bucket
- Place machine in and out of service condition
- Explain loading and unloading procedures
B: Clamshell Bucket
C: Hydraulic Clamp
Prior Requirement / Prerequisites:
In order to be eligible to undertake CPCS HiAb Ttesting, candidates must have achieved the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within 2 years.
The duration of this course is subject to a variety of factors including candidate experience and prior tuition received, delegate numbers, site restrictions etc. Given this, TUTS don't adopt a 'one size fits all' approach to our course delivery. Please speak to one of our trusted advisors to determine a delivery package that's specific to you and/or your business.
Customer Site (Training Only)
Corby, Northamptonshire (Training & Testing)
Cannock, Staffordshire (Training & Testing)
Birmingham, Midlands (Training & Testing)
Doncaster, South Yorkshire (Training & Testing)
Reading, Berkshire (Training & Testing)
Falmouth, Cornwall (Training & Testing)
CITB Grant Available?
Yes - please speak to one of our advisors should you require any further information, what’s more TUTS will even assist in claiming any CITB grants available to you.
You may also be interested in…
"An extremely professional, knowledgeable team with a unique approach to Construction Training"
Balfour Beatty UK
'First for Construction Training in the UK'