To provide thorough theory and practical training in the operation of the Concrete Pump, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical tests.
A46 Piling Rig Training Course Content:
- Name and explain the purpose of principal plant components, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the handbook, and relevant regulations/legislation
- Undertake all pre-use plant equipment checks
- Configure and ready for travel
- Travel over rough, undulating ground
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces
- Position, configure and set for driven works
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Accurately install displacement piles to completion
- Comply with signals and instructions
- Maintain safe working situations
- Explain lifting requirements and limitations using a piling rig
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the de-rigging, loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
Prior Requirement / Prerequisites:
In order to be eligible to undertake CPCS testing, candidates must have achieved the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within 2 years.
The duration of this course is subject to a variety of factors including candidate experience and prior tuition received, delegate numbers, site restrictions etc. Given this, TUTS don't adopt a 'one size fits all' approach to our course delivery. Please speak to one of our trusted advisors to determine a delivery package that's specific to you and/or your business.
- Customer Site (Training & Testing) - Site must adhere to CPCS specifications
CITB Grant Available?
Yes - please speak to one of our advisors should you require any further information, what’s more TUTS will even assist in claiming any CITB grants available to you.
You may also be interested in…
"An extremely professional, knowledgeable team with a unique approach to Construction Training"
Balfour Beatty UK
'First for Construction Training in the UK'