To provide thorough theory and practical training in the role of the Crane / Lift Supervisor, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical tests.
A62 Crane / Lift Supervisor training Course Content:
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of plant operation including method statements
- Personal responsibilities
- Cranes: types and terms
- Crane documentation
- Duty charts, crane stability, and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- British Standard 7121
- Covers role of crane supervisor
- Covers role of appointed persons
- Preparing an area, with exclusion zones
- LOLER and PUWER
Prior Requirement / Prerequisites:
In order to be eligible to undertake CPCS Crane Supervisor / Lift Supervisor testing, candidates must have achieved the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within 2 years.
The duration of this course is subject to a variety of factors including candidate experience and prior tuition received, delegate numbers, site restrictions etc. Given this, TUTS don't adopt a 'one size fits all' approach to our course delivery. Please speak to one of our trusted advisors to determine a delivery package that's specific to you and/or your business.
- Customer Site (Training Only)
- Customer Site (Training & Testing) - Site must adhere to CPCS specifications
- Corby, Northamptonshire (Training & Testing)
- Cannock, Staffordshire (Training & Testing)
- Birmingham, Midlands (Training & Testing)
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire (Training & Testing)
- Reading, Berkshire (Training & Testing)
- Falmouth, Cornwall (Training & Testing)
CITB Grant Available?
Yes - please speak to one of our advisors should you require any further information, what’s more TUTS will even assist in claiming any CITB grants available to you.
You may also be interested in…