“First for Construction, Health & Safety Training in the UK''
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
Do you have a question for the TUTS team? Call...
At TUTS Group we are committed to delivering a wide portfolio of training courses to our clients.
As an employer, you must ensure your employees receive appropriate health and safety training.
We can assist on advising who may need training, what form the training may take and how to organise it.
What is training?
Training means helping people to learn how to do something, telling people what they should or should not do, or simply giving them information. Training isn’t just about formal ‘classroom’ courses.
Why provide health and safety training?
Providing health and safety information and training helps you to
- Ensure that people who work for you know how to work safely and without risks to health
- Develop a positive H&S culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone
- Meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees
- Will contribute towards making your employees competent in health and safety
- Can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause
- Can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health, such as damaged products, lost production and demotivated staff
*Don’t forget that your insurance might not cover all these costs. For information on business insurance, go to www.gov.uk *
The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 requires you to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of your employees.
This is expanded by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, which identify situations where health and safety training is particularly important, e.g. when people start work, on exposure to new or increased risks and where existing skills may have become rusty or need updating.
Like many employers, you may not be in a position to provide this training on your own, in which case you will need competent help. This is where TUTS Group can work with you to ensure you meet these legal requirements.
For more information on Legislation/Regulations, please click here
Please find below some of our In-House training courses; please note, this list is not exhaustive. Please do contact us if you have a training requirement which is not listed below, as we would be more than happy to help.