To provide thorough theory and practical training in the operation of Forward Tipping Dumpers, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the relevant NPORS assessments.
NPORS Forward Tipping Dumper Training Course Content:
- Carrying out pre start and running checks
- Set the Dumper for site & road travel
- Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough undulating ground both loaded & unloaded
- Travel up & down substantial inclines loaded & unloaded
- Position dumper to receive loads
- Comply with loading procedures
- Discharge loads into trenches & over edges
- Place machine in and out of service condition
- Explain loading and unloading procedures on & off of Transporter
Prior Requirement / Prerequisites:
In order to be eligible to undertake NPORS Dumper testing, candidates must have achieved the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within 2 years.
- Customer Site
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- Cannock, Staffordshire
- Birmingham, Midlands
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Reading, Berkshire
- Falmouth, Cornwall
CITB Grant Available?
Yes - please speak to one of our advisors should you require any further information.
You may also be interested in…