To provide thorough theory and practical training in the role of the Crane / Lift Supervisor, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the relevant NPORS assessments.
NPORS Crane / Lift Supervisor training Course Content:
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of plant operation including method statements
- Personal responsibilities
- Cranes: types and terms
- Crane documentation
- Duty charts, crane stability, and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- British Standard 1721
- Covers role of crane supervisor
- Covers role of appointed persons
- Preparing an area, with exclusion zones
- LOLER and PUWER
Prior Requirement / Prerequisites:
In order to be eligible to undertake NPORS Crane Supervisor / NPORS Lift Supervisor testing, candidates must have achieved the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within 2 years.
The duration of this course is subject to a variety of factors including candidate experience and prior tuition received, delegate numbers, site restrictions etc. Given this, TUTS don't adopt a 'one size fits all' approach to our course delivery. Please speak to one of our trusted advisors to determine a delivery package that's specific to you and/or your business.
- Customer Site
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- Cannock, Staffordshire
- Birmingham, Midlands
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Reading, Berkshire
- Falmouth, Cornwall
CITB Grant Available?
Yes - please speak to one of our advisors should you require any further information.
You may also be interested in…