To provide thorough theory and practical training in the operation of the Pallet Stacker Truck, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the relevant NPORS assessments.
- Operating the plant machinery on all normal tasks for which it is designed
- Name and explain the purpose of principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturers requirements as per the operators handbook, and relevant regulations/legislation
- Undertake all pre-use plant checks
- Explain need and function of appropriate documentation
- Configure and ready for travel
- Travel to and Manoeuvre in confined spaces (with and without loads)
- Configure and set for lifting and transferring duties
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Lift and remove various loads using the full working height of the forklift
- Transfer and place loads accurately at given locations
- Place and remove loads from a vehicle
- Maintain safe working situations
- Maintain safe and tidy working areas
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
The duration of this course is subject to a variety of factors including candidate experience and prior tuition received, delegate numbers, site restrictions etc. Given this, TUTS don't adopt a 'one size fits all' approach to our course delivery. Please speak to one of our trusted advisors to determine a delivery package that's specific to you and/or your business.
- Customer Site
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- Ketttering, Northamptonshire
- Cannock, Staffordshire
- Birmingham, Midlands
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Reading, Berkshire
- Falmouth, Cornwall
CITB Grant Available?
Yes - please speak to one of our advisors should you require any further information.