“First for Construction, Health & Safety Training in the UK''
Do you have a question for the TUTS team? Call...
Who should attend?
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 requires the inspection of certain work equipment and places of work at height (r12 and 13 and Schedule 7). It also requires that every employer shall ensure that no person engages in any activity, including organisation, planning and supervision, in relation to working at height, or work equipment for use in such work unless they are competent to do so, or, if being trained, is supervised by a competent person. This two day Scaffold Inspection Course will give delegates such knowledge so as to enable them to understand how to inspect scaffolding structures in accordance with statutory Regulations. This course is aimed at Managers, Supervisors and Operatives who are responsible for inspecting scaffolds and completing reports in accordance with statutory Regulations.
Course Content Includes:
- Introduction / Pre Course Test Paper
- Relevant Regulations and Codes of Practice
- SG4:10 Fall Arrest Equipment
- Tubes, Fittings and Boards
- Safe ladder access and egress
- Scaffolders training and working methods
- Bracing and tying scaffolds
- Fan boards and public protection
- Mobile, Static and Loading Towers
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Beams and Bridging Beams
- Various types of System Scaffolding
- How to carry out a Scaffold Inspection
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Scaffold inspection exercise
- Knowledge Test
- Appraisals / Close
Certification: Successful candidates will receive a certificate of attendance
Duration: 2 days